Hiring the Right Commercial Pest Control Service
The last thing you want is for your business, staff or clients affected by any sort of pests.
Lost income and insurance claims are all disruptions your business doesn’t need.
Putting it off costs more!
It is best to do this sooner rather than later. You don’t want to find yourself paying more for this service than you have to.
However, if you continue to wait the problem could get worse. And when this happens, you are going to find yourself with greater disruption.
There are times when hiring a commercial pest control service is the only thing you can do in order to fix your problem. If you hire Amalgamated, we can help you get rid of your problem in no time at all.
Getting the job done right – first time
When it comes time to make a final decision, there are a few questions that you need to ask the company that you want to do business with:
- What is being treated?
Make sure the service addresses what you are hoping to accomplish.
- What will be the business impact and for how long?
Pest control should not normally disrupt “business as usual”.
- Work Health and Safety
Is there anything that you need to do in order to stay safe while your business is being treated? You need to know the answer of this question so that you can let people who work in the building know what is going on.
How do you know that the service meets all the compliance requirements of your industry and pest control? What are the credentials of the pest control company?
Are they adequately insured in case the unforeseen happens?
All pest control programs require maintenance. What arrangements have you made for this? Has the pest control company given you an adequate maintenance program to make sure that the pests are properly controlled?
Even the most basic commercial service requires good records and the ability for your staff to record issues they find in-between services. The more regulated your industry is, the more vital you get accurate and timely reports on what is happening, and recommendations on how to minimise the impact of pests into the future. Does the pest control company give you good reporting systems?
- Service Warranty
With any pest control service – the question that matters most is – “If I have a problem how will they support me?”
Will they come back? What happens if the problem is too hard for them to solve? What backup do they have?
These are just a few of the questions that you should ask as you begin to consider hiring a commercial pest control.
If you can think of any others, don’t be shy about asking. The knowledge that you gather can be put to good use.
The Amalgamated Difference
If you have any sort of commercial pest control problem, we can help solve it.
- Proven Experience
With over 80 years of pest control experience in Australia and overseas, we can provide a program tailored to your needs.
- Tailored Programs that WORK
We will always consult with you to make sure that the program we recommend for you WORKS, has minimal disruption and meets your needs.
We will always recommend a proper maintenance program to make sure that the solution we provide continues to work for you.
- Work Health and Safety
We have a long demonstrated track record of work safety, do work to the highest standards to make sure that your workplace is safe for your workers and the public.
Amalgamated Pest Control continues to win awards from companies like BP for its exceptional standards in HSSE (Health Safety Security and Environment) Systems.
We have solid insurance backing from Lloyds of London
We have solid internal management systems certified to ISO9001 under SAI Global
We understand specific industries and their compliance needs.
We provide a comprehensive and scalable reporting system that can suit a small office right through to large HACCP systems and other compliance systems.
We even provide online reporting portals if you need one for your organisation.
- Service Warranty & Backup Support
If the pests come back – so do we!
If the problem gets tough we have regional supervisors and a resident entomologist on staff to solve the toughest problems.
Being part of a national network, we have access to resources to solve the most difficult problems in pest management.
Brisbane Commercial Pest Control
Amalgamated Pest Control Brisbane Commercial has been providing safe and effective pest control services to commercial property managers in the South-East Queensland region for over 30 years.
Our clients include some of Australia’s best-known companies, State Government and Australian Government departments and services.
David Weatherford is the Commercial Branch Manager has built and trained a team dedicated to solving the pest control needs of business.
The team of qualified pest industry professionals is committed to providing tailored and cost effective solutions for their clients.
If you’re concerned that you have a pest problem and want specialist advice you can trust, contact Amalgamated Pest Control Brisbane Commercial today for peace of mind.
- Stored Product Pests
- Bed Bugs
Why would you want to treat this yourself when you don’t have to? As a fully insured, specialised commercial pest control company we take the risk out of the equation.
Call us on 1300 639 136
In no time, you will find a solution and your business can continue on as usual.
Amalgamated Pest Control offers a wide range of tailored termite and pest management solutions.
- We use the latest methods and techniques to provide you with safe and effective treatments.
- The pesticides we use are safe, non allergenic and environmentally friendly.
- We hold comprehensive insurances including Public Liability, Professional Indemnity andWorkCover for your peace of mind.
- When it comes to solving pest problems in your home, you want to be confident that you and your loved ones and your pets are safe, and you can have confidence that the treatment will work.
- Amalgamated Pest Control can look after all your pest problems including, Cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas, rodents, termites and many other pests.
A Bit more About Amalgamated Pest Control
- Amalgamated Pest Control has grown from two small family companies back in 1923 intoAustralia’s largest privately – owned Pest Control Company. We officially became Amalgamated Pest Control in 1961, following the amalgamation of the two established family pest control companies. We have over 80 years experience in the Australian Pest Control industry.
- We are a PestCert Accredited Business
- We are active members of the only recognized pest control association, the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association (AEPMA).
- We have a team of researchers and field officers who work closely with government departments including Health, Work Safe, Forestry and Primary Industries.
- We work closely with equipment and chemical manufacturers in an effort to improve our pest control services, our treatment methods, our equipment and new technology in chemicals. This all helps provide a better, more effective and safer pest management service for you.
- We are a Registered Training Organisation and play a leading role in the development and ongoing refinement of the pest management industry competency standards. These standards are the basis or training and licencing of all pest control technicians in Australia.
Call us on 1300 639 136
Amalgamated Pest Control Provide Commercial services in the following towns and regions:
BEENLEIGH, BOWEN HILLS, BRENDALE, BRISBANE AIRPORT, BRISBANE CITY, CAROLE PARK
CRESTMEAD, EAGLE FARM, FORTITUDE VALLEY, HEMMANT, LYTTON, MILTON, MURARRIE, NEWSTEAD
PINKENBA, PORT OF BRISBANE, SOUTH BRISBANE, STRATHPINE, WEST END, YATALA